Why KNA Security?
With a solid reputation for providing quality products and exceptional customer service, KNA Security have become the number one choice in Perth in our industry.
MADE IN WA
HiLook by Hikvision
This system provides outstanding image quality at an affordable price.
Combining 4mp recording & Smart Infra Red technology you get crisp day and night images.
System can comprise of 1 to 16 cameras depending which DVR is used, can be accessed via smart phone via wifi or internet.
GENUINE HiLook by Hikvision
NVR expandable to 6tb
4 Megapixel high performance CMOS
OSD menu, DNR, Smart IR
EXIR technology, up to 30m IR distance
4 ch DVR 1tb, 8ch & 16ch DVR 2-3tb.
Supply & fit pricing^.
2 camera system (expandable to 4), 1tb DVR,
RRP $1573 Promo price $1018*
3 camera system (expandable to 4), 1tb DVR,
RRP $1730 Promo price $1325*
4 camera system (Not expandable), 1tb DVR,
RRP $2090 Promo price $1631*
6 camera system (expandable to 8), 2tb DVR,
RRP $2895 Promo price $2395*
8 camera system (Not expandable), 2tb DVR,
RRP $3555 Promo price $3002*
For large systems up to 16 cameras please call 95612956.
We have many years of experience in designing and implementing CCTV systems in Perth, tailoring plans specifically for your situation, needs and budget. Installations are carried out by our fully licenced installer which gives you a truly professional clean install.
Yes. But it is dependent on lighting, distance, angle and many other factors, don’t expect what you see in some movies as this is not available with current technology. You cannot rely on CCTV to capture number plates with current technologies.
Yes. They have very good Smart IR, rated up to 30m (40m for Turbo HD system).
It depends on how many cameras but anywhere between 2-3weeks. Although we usually set the system up to record on movement so you are not recording for nothing. The system will also loop so it is set and forget.
We use Hikvision and Uniview systems, the image quality is far superior to that of cheap systems. These are hardwired due to the amount of data being transferred, have wider dynamic ranges, use smart IR and can be used commercially. We recommend coming into the showroom to see the quality yourself. It really is Apples and Oranges!
Yes. We usually quote these on site, give us a call and we can arrange a free quote.
Yes. You can even watch recordings.
No. But we can supply one, most home systems are setup to view on phones or existing TV.
You can for example if you have 3 cameras on a 4 channel NVR, if you have 4 cameras on a 4 channel NVR you have not more ports. We have stock of 8 channel NVR’s and can get 16,32 even 64!
- The NVR/DVR (recording box) has moving parts such as fans and hard-drives, this means that they are not completely silent and can sound similar to a small desktop computer. So, careful thought of where you want it situated is recommended and should be discussed before going ahead. E.g. not a bedroom or quiet/reading room.
- We include setup to compatible phones and TVs, this is done via a p2p cloud system. This is a free service provided by Uniview or Hikvision depending on system and as such we have no control over the up time or additional support once we have installed the system.
- Any call outs regarding software setup once job has been completed will incur call out fees.
- Setup via port forwarding with static IP can be done if needed, please discuss with consultant.
- Due to the many variables involved, setup via a network to the computer may in some cases incur additional costs.
- Although most of the time placement of cameras discussed at time of quote is not an issue it is always subject to access.
- A demo unit is available to see at our showroom.
- If we are called out to a fault that is not due to hardware supplied or install a service charge will be applicable.
^Prices subject to site inspection, standard 4×2, tiled roof, using existing power point.
*Promotion pricing not available on payment plans, list pricing applies to payment plans. All pricing subject to site visit. See terms and conditions for payment plans here.
8CH NVR shown in image